Siksika Nation COVID-19 Information & Updates
SIKSIKA NATION CURRENT COVID-19 RISK LEVEL RED – HIGH RISK
Siksikawa should refrain from both indoor and outdoor gatherings with people from outside their household, including both informal social gatherings, and formal gatherings. If gatherings are essential, they should take place outdoors, and be restricted to 10 people or fewer. Essential outdoor gatherings of 10 people or fewer should only be permitted if the space and organization of the group activity permits physical distancing of 2 metres between people, cleaning and disinfection, and other public health measures. Sick individuals with any type of symptom SHOULD NOT attend and/or host gatherings.
Under a RED-HIGH RISK level, the following guidance applies:
- Siksika Nation members encouraged to stay home.
- All non-essential activities and gatherings are discouraged.
- All non-essential businesses, workplaces, and services advised to close temporarily.
- Funerals/wakes-restricted to 10 people or fewer; immediate family only. Contact Siksika Health Services for guidance.
- Cultural/spiritual gatherings advised to be temporarily suspended.
- Schools advised to be temporarily closed.
- Elders Lodge-temporary suspension of visitors.
- Sports leagues advised to close temporarily.
Siksika Nation COVID-19 update for May 10, 2021 provided by Chief Ouray Crowfoot
Siksika Nation COVID-19 update for May 6, 2021 provided by Chief Ouray Crowfoot
Siksika Nation COVID-19 Video Updates
Siksika Nation COVID-19 update provided by Chief Ouray Crowfoot – February 2, 2021
Siksika Nation COVID-19 provided by Chief Ouray Crowfoot – December 31, 2020
Siksika Nation COVID-19 update provided by Chief Ouray Crowfoot – December 9, 2020
Siksika Nation Tribal Administration COVID-19 Updates
Siksika Health Services
Address: P.O. Box 1130, Siksika, AB T0J 3W0
Phone: (403) 734-5600
Fax: (403) 734-3916
Confidential Fax: (403) 734-3900