Ma’tapiiks Trust Agreement Community Member Survey
The Ma’tapiiks Trust Agreement Community Member Survey was established to address the needs of the Nation, both on an immediate and long-term basis. The purpose of the survey will be to provide community recommendations as to the needs and wants of the Nation.
Siksika Nation members are invited to fill out the survey:
Instructions: Members can download the survey, print it off, fill it out and email scan a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out online here.
The Ma’tapiiks Trust Agreement information sessions have been scheduled for the following dates:
- March 21, 2022 in Siksika (Arbour) at 6PM
- March 22, 2022 in Siksika (Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park) at 6PM
- March 23, 2022 in Calgary at Sunpark Plaza SE at 6PM
- April 04, 2022 in Edmonton, Four Points at 6PM
- April 06, 2022 in Lethbridge, Sandman at 6PM
- April 08, 2022 in Browning, MT at Glacier Peaks at 10AM
- April 09, 2022 Virtual Meeting at 10AM (CANCELLED)
Please note that these information sessions are closed to the public and are for Siksika Nation members only. No media requests will be granted at this time.
For more information Siksika Nation members can contact:
Siksika Nation Chief and Council
Address: P.O. Box 1100 Siksika, AB T0J 3W0 Phone: (403) 734 5109
Toll free: 1-800-551-5724
***UPDATE: Survey will be closed April 15th, 2022 at 4:30 PM